2011年11月30日水曜日

The places I want to go for sure.

Assignment: Good Map Story

I would like to talk some place I want to go in the future.


Salar de Uyuni

First of all, I will introduce Salar de Uyuni.


Salar de Uyuni is the world's largest salt flat which is located in Blivia.
When it is covered with water, it becomes like a huge mirror.

Sorry, this video is in Japanese, but I selecetd this one because this has a so many amazing scene of Salar de Uyuni.
But, isn't this fantastic??
Ths salt lake perfectly reflect the beautiful sky.
It is like you can hardly tell which side is heaven or earth!


Ths next place I would to tell is Jiuzhaigou Valley which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1992.

CIMG0119
It is located in China.
The valley combines clear blue lake, waterfalls, beautiful mountains, and forests.
Especially, I want to see this clear blue lake which is called five-flower lake!
You can clearly see the bottom of the water.
The lake changes its colar at times. It sometimes turns to ink-green and yellow, but it stays diamond blue most of the time.
 
 
Lastly, I want to visit Yurigahama beach in Okinawa!
 
 
My hometown is the closest prefecture to Okinawa, but I have never been to this beach.
This small beach only appears when the tide is low.
The sand on this beach is shaped like a star.
According to legend, the more you can collect the sand, the more happy you get.
 
There are more places I want to visit, but it would take forever to introduce all the places.
Through this blog, I realized that I love clear and blue water.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿